Guild Line On How To Apply For 2017 Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise
- Interested and qualified applicant are to apply via www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Applicant are to apply once, as multiple application will lead to disqualification
After you have submitted your application next is to download and print the under listed forms below:
- Local Government Indigenship Form
- Attestation Form to be signed by military officer or Local Government Chairman
- Acknowledgment Form
2017 Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise Qualifications
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicant must not be less than 1.66 tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female
- Non Tradesmen/Women
- Applicant must be between the age of 17 and 22 years by 31 December 2017.
- Applicant must have a minimum of three (3) credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicant applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age except for those applying as driver who must be between 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017.
- Applicant must obtain a minimum of passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. And must have at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Online Registration Starts on 14 January 2017 and closes on 17 February 2017.
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 23 February – 16 March 2017.
- NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
- The Attestation form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
For further information see the instruction page on the website via www.airforce.mil.ng as from 14 January 2017. 2017 Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise to commence 14th January 2017.