Plateau State Poly Registration Procedure: This is to notify both fresh and returning students of the Plateau State Polytechnic (PLAPOLY) that the registration exercises for the 2016/2017 academic session will commence from January 30th, 2017 and will last for just two (2) weeks. Procedures of the registration exercise will be posted on all notice boards at the Main Campuses of the Polytechnic and on the school portal.
All the newly admitted students are to visit the school website via www.plapoly.edu.ng then Click on the “LOG IN” icon at the topmost right side.Enter your email address and password (Note: the one used to apply during the application process).
- Click on accept admission, you will be required to pay acceptance fee via “REMITA PLATFORM or others that may be provided”. You have the options to pay with any of the following: Mastercard, Visa Card, Verve Card, or generate an invoice containing the RRR code and take it to any commercial Bank Branch for payment. Ask to pay through Remita Platform. After payment is made, wait a little and return to the website to confirm payment. Download and print your receipt and screening form.
- Biodata Update: On the site menu, there is an option for Update Biodata, you are requested to update any missing data and also attach your passport picture to your profile.
- Screening: Take your acceptance fee receipt to Bursary unit for confirmation and stamping. Then proceed to the Academic Office with your screening form, all original Results, e.g. WAEC, SSCE, NECO, National Diploma etc., downloaded Jamb admission letter and other credentials/certificates for verification and online screening.
- Cleared/ Admission Letter: Upon screening and clearance into your programme, login back into your profile and download your admission letter.
PLEASE NOTE: If you desire to change your programme, you must inform your screening officer at the Academic Office to recommend you for change of programme.
- Change of Course/Programme: Candidates recommended for change of programme, must login to the school portal and pay the change of programme fee through REMITA as described earlier. Then proceed to the ICT Administrator for your update to your new programme.
- School fees: students are to follow up the above Plateau State Poly Registration Procedure and anyone that has finished his clearance and downloaded admission letter from the school portal via www.plapoly.edu.ng, Log out and login again to your profile and generate school fees. The fee you are required to pay for the session will be generated for you.
- Pay via REMITA as explained earlier. Please Note, without payment you cannot get matric number.
After payment school fees, download your school fees receipt and take it to the Bursary unit for confirmation and stamping.
- Register Courses: Login to the portal, click on my profile to see your matric number. Then proceed to do your course registrations for both first and second semester. Download the course registration form plus your stamped receipt and take to your department to complete your departmental registration.
Plateau State Poly Registration Procedure