Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business and support services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa”. We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
- Responsible for all aspects of the business including strategic planning, internal organization, Human Resources and Financial Management:
- Take responsibility for overall direction, development and growth of the Company and take the lead in devising and writing the Company’s Strategic Plan.
- Preside over Heads of Department meeting and be accountable for all internal and external aspects of the business and ensure that the Company achieves its targets for quality and financial success.
- Identify business opportunities, possible business diversification, overseeing the development and marketing of new products and services.
- Ensure that distributors and customers receive a standard of service which satisfies them and promote their loyalty to the Company.
- Provide effective leadership and management of all staff, with clear objective-setting in a structure which defines line of accountability.
- Manage issues relating to the acquisition, disposal, leasing, improvement and maintenance of accommodation, capital equipment and consumables in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Promote and manage a framework which incorporates clear routes of progression, ensures that appraisals happen on time and identifies and addresses training and development needs from induction through to on-going professional development.
- Provide regular management information, reports and analysis within the Group Organization and the Board.
- Oversee the Company’s Information Technology strategy and ensure that hardware and software requirements are met and maintained in a timely and proper manner.
- Undertake other such reasonable duties as required by the Board of Directors.
- Academic qualification: Graduate (commercial or technical)
- Years of Experience: 8 – 10 years in an industrial environment
- Must have been in a Management Position for some years
- Analytical problem solving, decide and act fast
- Be customer focussed
- Your responsible
- Business Management
- Public Speaking
- Knowledge in financials, costing and controlling
Attractive expatriate package