AKWA IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKOT OSURUA 2017/2018 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
This is to inform all candidates that the process of registering candidates for 2017/2018 Admission screening Exercise has commenced in the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua.
To qualify for the screening exercise,
a. Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
b. Candidates must have scored up to the national cut-off point and above.
- Candidates should visit the School website www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details i. JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and iii. Name
- Candidates should go to the under listed Banks with their invoice to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,500.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
- Diamond Bank PLC
- United Bank of Africa (UBA) PLC
- Using the pin, visit www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
- All application forms must be filled online on or before Friday 18th August 2017 and Candidates should be at the Polytechnic on Saturday 19th August for the Screening Exercise.
- All recommended students for admission will be published online and their names sent to JAMB for admission letters.
How To Apply for JAMB Direct Entry 2017 | Admission Requirements
2017/2018 Unilorin Post UTME Screening Exercise & Unilorin Jamb Cut Off Mark
How To Check 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Marks For All Nigeria University | Polytechnics and College Of Education
WAECDIRECT ONLINE – RESULT CHECKER 2017 | 2017 WAEC Results Releasing Date
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8.00am
- Candidates should come with;
- The acknowledgement slip as in 2(c) above
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result,
- Original copies of credentials
- Only bona fide candidates will be screened
- Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening