2017 DPR Job Recruitment – Application for any job posting is free. Under no circumstance will you be required to pay any sum of money or disclose your account information to any personnel.
The only platform for registration is through the DPR Recruitment Portal. DPR will not be held responsible for any information provided to websites that did not originate from us.
2017 DPR Job Recruitment Application Procedure
- To begin, read carefully the instructions on the recruitment portal homepage and get the required documents for the category that best describes your interest.
- Click the register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page or click the button below to go the registration page. You can restart the application at any time before final submission. To restart, click on the restart application button at the bottom of any application page.
- On the registration page, make sure you fill the form with correct data, click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided.
Make sure you protect your login credentials. It should not be shared with others.
The password format should contain one uppercase letter, one lower case letter and one number and must be at least six characters long examples:
Dpr12dwe, pR12dw32, User1234
- After registration, you should get an e-mail confirmation to notify you of your registration and you will be redirected to the login page where you are to login with the new credentials you just created. Login and select the appropriate job type that best describe your interest. Read the instructions beneath carefully an click on apply.
- On the next page, select the job type that best describe your field of study and click on apply.
- The next page requires your bio-data information and a passport photograph which must be in .png format and not more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb).
Click on the box to upload your photo and click on save and continue to submit the form and picture.
NOTE: Make sure the form is submitted before proceeding.
- On the next page fill in your contact details and proceed to the next stage.
- The third stage requires you to fill in your education information. For graduate trainee position, you can only enter one higher institution and more than one for experienced hire.
- All documents should be in PDF format.
The following documents are required on this page:
N.Y.S.C Discharge/ exemption Certificate
Higher Institution Certificate
Secondary School leaving Certificate
- On the next page, provide your referee information, professional qualification (if available) and select your preferred and alternate examination center. Click on save and continue and your profile will be created. Go through this page and edit any incorrect information.
You can print this page for reference purposes as this contains your reference number which you should write down in a safe place.
NOTE: This page does not guarantee your approval for any job posting. It is merely for reference purposes.
Before clicking the submit and print button, make sure you cross-check the information you provided. You will not be able to make futher changes.
- You should always check your e-mail and dashboard for any latest information.
- Candidate can always access this information page by clicking on how it works button at the top tab.
No related posts.