Procedure on how to check 2017 Jamb UTME Main Examination Results Notification
How to Check 2017 JAMB UTME Results Online
1. Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/ResultChecker/CheckUTMEResults
2. Login with your Email and Password.
3. Click on ‘Result Notification’ from the list of services, or you should find a box that says “Check 2017 UTME Examination Results”
4. Click on it to access your JAMB score Jamb is releasing the result in batches so if you find something like ‘No Result’, don’t worry, it just means your result is yet to be uploaded, you can check later.
However, if you want to print your result slip out, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/printslip.htm.
2. You shall be required to create a profile via the sign up (new user) page if you are a new user.
For existing users, simply type in your login details. (To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, mobile no, state and LGA of origin and password, then click on the sign up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.)
3. Then, you can use your email address and password to sign in.
a. Now select the Year of Exam and enter JAMB Registration Number.
Why Your 2017 Jamb Result Has Not Been Release – Many candidates has been complaining that their results in not online.
Here we will review to you the technics you can use to check your result online.
This is a strategic planning retreat on monitoring and supervision of 2017 UTME.
About 1,048,914 results has been released, over 30,406 results were also ready for upload online.
The Jamb Registrar Professor Ishaq Oloyede, also disclosed that JAMB’s portal for registration is still open, and that the online registration will finally close its registration portal on 28 May 2017.
“As I speak, “As I speak, Jamb have registered additional 1,100 more candidates to sit for 2017 Jamb UTME Examination. For more details related to this article, comment below using the comment box to reach us.