2017 Lagos State Graduate Internship Program – The Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment was established in fulfillment of the promise of His Excellency, the Governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, to address the unemployment crisis in the State.
The Ministry in pursuit of its mandate to create emloyment, has developed different initiatives. One of such initiatives is the “Graduate Internship Pprogram”.
It is a 3 month paid Internship Scheme for graduates with who have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
The Program is designed to give candidates an opportunity to develop employability skills which are often vital in securing employment.
B.Sc or HND from accredited Institutions
To register and be a part of this program
Have the equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
Not be Older than 30 years
Be registered with the Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA).
Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC
- Industry: Internship
- Location: Lagos
- Job Title: Graduate Internship Program May 2017
- Prefered Years of experience: none
- Application Deadline21, April 2017
How It Works
Welcome to Assist to Hire
Assist to Hire is an employment social network connecting suitable employees with the right employers.
HOW IT WORKS FOR EMPLOYERS
1.Build a corporate profile and post job vacancies.
2. Select qualified candidates from Assist to Hire job bank, thereby reducing cost of recruitment
3. At your discretion, you can write a brief performance review on employees you hire, thereby reducing the incidents of wrongful hire by other prospective employers
HOW IT WORKS FOR EMPLOYEES
1.Build your online profile, network and apply for jobs
2. Add work references to your profile
3. Get your educational certificates verified by Assist to Hire; thereby reducing incidents of hiring fraudulent candidates
We are excited to have you as a participant of the 2017 Lagos State Graduate Internship Program and can’t wait to start working with you.
Interested and Qualified Applicant should visit www.assisttohire.com or Click Here to apply.