The NYSC Management wishes to inform Prospective Corps Members that preparation for the conduct of the 2017 Batch ‘A’ (Stream II) Orientation Course is at advanced stage.
Management appreciates your sense of patriotism as demonstrated in your eagerness to join other compatriots in national service.
While we enjoin you to sustain the patience shown so far, we wish to assure that the Orientation Course will commence in no distant time.
This statement supersedes any other information being circulated regarding the date for the commencement of the 2017 Batch ‘A’ (Stream II) Orientation Course.
Prospective Corps Members 2017 Batch ‘A’ (Stream II) Orientation Course are to watch out for announcement of the commencement date through the following online communication platforms:
VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE
Below are the requirements for verification of NYSC Certificate
- Write a letter of request to the
- Make photocopies of the Certificate(s) you want to verify, serially numbered with your marker or pen and attach them to the letter.Please note that these are the Certificates produced by the National Youth Service Corps:
- Certificate of National Service
- Certificate of Exemption
- Letter of ExclusionSubmit your letter at the Director-General’s Registry on the sixth (6th) floor of the complex, that is, Yakubu Gowon House – NYSC NDHQ and await your reply.
- Other information to note:
- Ensure to reflect your e-mail address
- Do Ensure to reflect your telephone number and
- Ensure to reflect your traceable contact address on your letter to us.
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/officialnysc
Twitter handle: www.twitter.com/nysc_ng