2017 NYSC Batch A Stream II Requirements For Registration/Mobilization – Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
This is very important information:
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
- The Website address is any of the following:
How to Correct Date of Birth and Wrong Course
Henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will now be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal as from the 2017 Batch ‘A’ online Registration. The new procedure is as follows:
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth
- Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number
- Click on Verify button
- Click SUBMIT or CANCEL
Correction Of Course of Study
The Following are the Procedures for Correction Of Course Of Study On The NYSC Platform.
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
- Select Course of Study; and
- Click SUBMIT
2017 NYSC PROCESS OF COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATE OF EXEMPTION LETTER
The process begins from the Corps Producing Institutions.
- The tertiary institutions attended. The School submits the master list of their graduates alongside with the Senate approved result to NYSC.
- With the print-out, the Certificates of Exemption are produced, documented and sent back to the Institutions for issuance to the appropriate persons.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT ON NYSC PORTAL USING REMITA PAY ENGINE
The PCM should go to the portal home page (nysc.org.ng) and follow the following steps:
1 Click on “Login”.
2 PCM enters Email ID and Password to login
3 PCM clicks on “click here to make payment”. After a successful login,The PCM will click on “Proceed to Payment,” once the payment confirmation page is displayed, the PCM will be redirected to Remita Payment Engine with various payment options.