2017/2017 Unicaribbean Business School Admission Requirements And How To Apply – Admission to Unicaribbean Business School is open to all persons meeting the qualification and admission requirements of the Institution.
Steps to Apply for Admission:
1. Acquire and Submit the Application form.
– Download application from our website
– Fill it with the necessary details and pay N5,000 to the following banks
– A/c no:
– A/c Name: Unicaribbean Business School
– Please remember to attach copy of your teller & generated slip while submitting your application forms.
2. Application process once submitted,our admissions officers will evaluate it.
3. The applicant will be notified of the acceptance or rejection of his or her application via telephone, e-mail & SMS.
Unicaribbean Business School Admissions Requirements
General requirements :
– Be a high school graduate, or Possess a high school certificate or transcript from high school that is recognized by student’s home state.
– 4/5 credits to include English Languages & Mathematics plus other subjects at one or two sitting (SSCE/GCE).
– Bachelor degree, Masters degree and professional certificates from recognized institutions
– ADMISSIONS ENTRY: – FULL TIME
FEBRUARY, APRIL, JULY, SEPTEMBER
UniCaribbean Business School, Nigeria offers competitive tuition fees for classroom learning. We pride ourselves on offering top quality education at affordable rates.
|Certificate program (full-time)||6 to 9months||$350|
|Certificate programs(part-time)||6 to 9months||$400|
|Diploma/Advanced Diploma programs (full-time and part-time)||18 to 24months||$600 to $650|
|Certificate and Diploma programs for computer & engineering courses(full-time and part-time)||9 to 18months||$500 to $700|
|Certified certification courses||18months||$450|
|Certificate program (Online class)||12months||$450|
|Diploma program (Online class)||18months||$700|