The 2017/2018 FUD Post UTME Admission Screening Form procedure. Federal University Dutse, FUD post UTME / admission screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. FUD post UTME minimum cut-off mark minimum cut-off mark is 180. See more information below;
This is to inform candidates who have chosen Federal University Dutse as their FIRST CHOICE in 2017 Jmab and scored the required minimum national cut-off point of 180 and above in the 2017 UTME to the admission screening exercise.
How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME.
- Eligible candidates are to log in to the University screening portal using the address www.fud.edu.ng and then proceed to generate and print an invoice,
- Afterward, applicants are required to make payment of N2,500 at the FUD Microfinance Bank. ACCOUNT NAME: Admission Screening Fee
- All candidates must make sure they get the copy of teller or receipt for manual verification in their respective faculties of the courses they have applied.
- Candidates can now login using their JAMB registration number and teller number to update his/her information
- Finally, candidates can now print screening registration form, attach the authenticated teller before proceeding to their respective venues
Screening Date: The Screening exercise is schedule to hold on the 15th, 16th and 17th of August 2016.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FUD Admission Screening 2017, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
WARNING! Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.