2017/2018 Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment – The information here is to keep you updated for those that are interested in joining the Nigeria Navy, although the Nigerian navy recruitment application form for 2017/2018 is not yet been announce.
I will keep you updated and we will also send you notification SMS once the application form is release. (Scroll down to comment that you are interested and then your phone number)
Read this article carefully cause here we will be giving out the criteria that will be needed for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Job 2017/2018.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Job 2017/2018 Requirements
Interested and qualified applicants are expected to provide any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications listed below.
- West African School Certificate/Senior
- Secondary School Certificate,
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level,
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild,
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Prospective applicants are to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- And also all prospective applicants are to note that the entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
- For candidate with a higher educational/professional qualification, like HND, BA,/BSC etc which is stated here are not to apply.
We advice you to be very careful with your documents because if any applicant should declare false education/professional qualification then the applicant will be prosecuted and also disqualified respectively.
Such an offense will attract an outright withdrawal or dismissal.
The age limit for Nigerian Navy Recruitment is between the age of 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment Form for school certificate holders.
For applicants with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE, are expected to be at the age of 24 years.
All applicants must be be married because for applicants who are married wont be accepted.
Applicants must provide a print out of a “consent Form” from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.
All applicants must be a Nigerian by birth.
The under listed challenges can lead to disqualification of anyone applying for the Nigeria Navy Job Recruitment 2017/2018.
- Short sight
- Ear problem
- Previous orthopedic operation
- Flat foot
- Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)
- Stammering, or any natural disability
Please note that all candidates and applicant who has been convicted by any court of law on criminal charges are not eligible to apply.
While coming to the recruitment center, all prospective applicants are to provide the following documents because they are very much needed.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from a high court.
- Applicants are to provide Photocopies of all their Credentials which should include
- Letter of Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- A Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
- Provide Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
- The completed application form is to be submitted online on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal.
For more details about the Nigeria Navy Recruitment job visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com