2017/2018 Uniport Post Utme Registration Details.
- Print slip for payment.
- Proceed to any of the Bank Branches listed on the Registration Procedure and make payment of N2,000.00 (excluding Bank and Access Charges to an online practice test).
- The Screening Exercise will be Computer-Based.
- Obtain an e-Tranzact receipt showing an access code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip and print pre-loaded photo card.
- Click on submit button and print Photo-card.
UNIPORT POST UTME REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE.
UNIPORT Post UTME registration has been scheduled to commence soon.
Please Note: CANDIDATES who fail to register within the registration period will not be ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR 2017/2018 UNIPORT POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE.
Candidates are required to come with the following:
(i) A clear copy of the Photo card printed online
(ii) JAMB Result print out
(iii) Original and photocopies of O’Level Examinations Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) Examination Slips for Candidates awaiting results
(iv) Original and Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- Parents and Guardians, as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the Screening Exercise.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com.
- For further enquiries visit www.uniport.edu.ng