2018 ECOWAS Recruitment exercise has began register now. Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) is a regional group of fifteen West African countries. Founded on 28 May 1975, with the signing of the Treaty of Lagos, its mission is to promote economic integration across the region.
The ECOWAS Commission wishes to update its database of Consultants as part of the preparation for the implementation of for the years 2018/2019.
Other related Jobs
The ECOWAS Commission hereby invites reputable qualified consultants (firms or individuals) with vast experience and expertise in the following fields below to apply for the registration exercise:
1.) Consultant (Industry & Private Sector).
2.) Consultant (Strategic Planning / Strategic Management).
3.) Consultant (Human Resources).
4.) Consultant (Early Warning and Response).
5.) Consultant (Legal Affairs).
6.) Consultant (Telecommunications).
7.) Consultant (Information Technologies (IT).
8.) Consultant (Multilateral Surveillance).
9.) Consultant (Trade and Customs).
10.) Consultant (Free Movement).
11.) Consultant (Peace and Security).
12.) Consultant (Political Affairs).
13.) Consultant (Microeconomics Policy).
14.) Consultant (Monitoring and Evaluation)
15.) Consultant (Environment Management).
16.) Consultant (Mining).
17.) Consultant (External Relations).
18.) Consultant (Youth & Sports Development).
19.) Consultant (Health)
20.) Consultant (Culture and Tourism).
21.) Consultant (Communications and Journalism).
22.) Consultant (Quality Management).
23.) Consultant (Administration).
24.) Consultant (Education).
25.) Consultant (Gender).
26.) Consultant (Humanitarian & Social Affairs).
27.) Consultant (Infrastructures).
28.) Consultant (Energy).
29.) Consultant (Agriculture).
30.) Consultant (Research & Statistics).
31.) Consultant (Economics).
32.) Consultant (Audits)
33.) Individual Consultant (Mid-term Evaluation).
34.) Consultant (Recruitment Services).
- Interested consultants (Firms or Individuals) must provide information on its or their qualifications and experience, demonstrating that he is or they are qualified to provide the services that may be required under the specific area of specialization as indicated above.
- For Individuals: Interested consultants must provide proof of technical capability; CV’s (copy of all Certificates / Degrees presented) and experience in in their area of specialization or contracts within the past ten (10) years; Experience with Donors funded project; working experience in at least 2 ECOWAS countries in past 10 years; capacity to produce reports and all other relevant documents on the study in English and French.
- For firms: In addition, interested consultants must provide proof of technical capability as well as administrative / organizational structure, legal status, staffing and experience in their area of specialization or contracts within the past ten (10) years; Experience with Donors funded project; working experience in at least three (3) ECOWAS countries in past 10 years; capacity to produce reports and all other relevant documents on the study in English and French.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates/firms should send their Expressions of Interest to the address below and clearly marked: “Expression of Interest for Registration as Consultant for ECOWAS Commission”, Do not open, except in presence of the ECOWAS Procurement Committee:
Commissioner General Administration & Conference,
No. 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
Application Closing Date
11:AM (GMT); 17th June, 2018.
Note: You are to clearly indicate on the envelope as well as in the covering letter if your submission is for Individual, Consultant or Firm Consultant.
The Expression of Interest must be submitted in the following order:
- Cover Letter duly signed by the firm’s authorized signatory indicating the area of specialization;
- Company Profile;
- Certificate of Incorporation / Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Certified True Copy of Tax Clearance Certificate for the years (2016; 2015 and 2014)
- Evidence of financial capacity (Certified True Copy of Audited financial statement for the years (2016; 2015 and 2014);
- CV’s of Personnel (copy of all Certificates/Degrees presented)
- Exact location and full addresses/contact telephone numbers / Email address
- An Expression of Interest shall be disqualified where any of the above listed documentations is not provided and any job completion certificates submitted by any consultant (firm) must have verifiable and functional address / email and phone number of the client issuing the certificate.
- Expressions of Interest shall be submitted (1 Original + 3 Copies) in a sealed envelope indicating the name of the consultant (firms or individuals); specific area of specialization.
- Interested suppliers / contractors or service providers can obtain further information at the e-mail addresses mentioned below during working hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm (local time) on working days: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org