2018 Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment (FAAN) | How to Apply for 2018 FAAN Recruitment Job Vacancy – Here you will get the latest updates on Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines.
FAAN Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, we have been receiving numerous requests from aspirants on various platforms asking when will the 2018 FAAN Recruitment form be out. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
How Can I Apply for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019?
Where can I obtain the 2018 FAAN form?
Is the FAAN 2018 Recruitment Form out?
When will FAAN Recruitment start?
I need FAAN updates, etc.
Is FAAN Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
FAAN Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Rumors has been spread that the FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019 is now ongoing, some provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the FAAN Recruitment Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
2018 Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment (FAAN) | How to Apply for 2018 FAAN Recruitment Job Vacancy:
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines. Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economic and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) will soon be recruiting massively into the following positions below:
FAAN Recruitment Opportunities – Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Jobs
AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08
NOTICE: Currently, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Application is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out. To be ascertain if the FAAN Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the FAAN official website via www.faannigeria.org or check our page on regular bases, we will update anytime the article once the 2018 FAAN Recruitment form is out.
FAAN Recruitment Application Instruction:
Interested applicants for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment 2018 should adhered to the following instructions listed below:
- Visit the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test.
- Candidates selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
N/B: Below are Documents to be submitted for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2018:
- A comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV)
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
NOTE: YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT:
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for 2018 FAAN Recruitment Job Vacancy
Application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should visit the recruitment portal for more information via www.faan.gov.ng.
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
WARNING! Please Don’t Attain to Any Call from any WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.