The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with PAN Nigeria Limited, invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning for:
Title: Automotive Technical Training Programme
We wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning to undertake a one year training programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Auto Mechanical
- Auto – Spray Painting
- Panel Beating & Welding Fabrication
- Auto Mechatronics
- To train & equip youth with employable vocational skills capable of maintaining new generation vehicles with specialization in areas listed above.
- To promote a Public – Private Sector model in Technical and Vocational skills Training
2018 Industrial Training Fund Requirements
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of any of the under listed qualifications with certificate dated not earlier than 2014:
- National Technical Certificate in Auto Related Trades
- London City & Guilds in any relevant Auto Trade
- Federal Craft Certificate ( similar to the above)
- Certificate Course in Auto Engineering obtained from duly approved Polytechnic
- Candidates must possess an O’ level credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry
- Demonstration of good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage
- Applicant should not be more than 30 years old as at the time of application
2018 Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Benefits
The successful candidates will enjoy tuition free study, free lunch, medical services in the company clinic and token allowance to offset out of pocket expenses.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to scan and send their Applications (indicating areas of interest), recent Passport Photograph and copies of their Credentials in PDF Format to: email@example.com Or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want us to help you with more information about the 2018 Industrial Training Fund (ITF)/ Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Technical Skills Development Training Programme kindly drop your email address on the comment box below for an update. Also feel free to ask any question regards to 2018 Industrial Training Fund (ITF), We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.topgist.com.ng.