Here we will give you the latest updates on 2018 Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation job recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and some other vital information.
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till up to date, we have been getting messages from applicants on various platforms asking for update concerning the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) 2018 Job Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people do ask us are:
Has the 2017 Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Job Recruitment Application officially started, you can check the official NDIC recruitment website/portal: http://www.ndic.gov.ng/ or Visit this website on regular basis as we shall update it anytime the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Job Recruitment Application form is out.
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 | NDIC Application Guide and Requirement – www.ndic.gov.ng.
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) is committed to protect the memory and contribute to the stability of the financial system through effective supervision of insurance institutions provision of financial / technical assistance to the insurance institutions, variable pay certain sums and logical resolution of the national insurance financial institutions.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment is not recruiting, DISREGARD any form of advert you may came across. This article will be updated once the recruitment is out.
2018 Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation job Recruitment Requirement
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine
If you want us to help you with more information at the right time about Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly drop your name and email Address on our Contact page. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Top Gist Team
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.