2018 Nigerian Aviation Graduate Job Recruitment – The Nigerian Aviation Company Plc. (nahco aviance) is known as a Nigerian diversified enterprise with the interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, fueling services and aviation training.
The Nigerian Aviation Company Plc currently serves over 35 airlines or more than at seven airports across the country, with plans to expand operations to other African countries. It handles about 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating in Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably and qualified applicants to fill the position below:
Job Title: Passenger Service OfficerLocation:
- Analyzing flights in pre-flight briefs
- Receiving briefs from flight coordinators based on editing of flights
- Setting of check-in counters in preparation for arrival of passenger
- Check in of passengers by scrutinizing the travel documents, using the airlines checking-in systems
- Asking of necessary security questions from passengers regarding their baggage
- Facilitating weighing of passengers’ baggage
- Directing passengers on boarding procedures
- Attending to any inquiries from passengers
- Meeting flights on arrival to welcome passengers and give the necessary directions and assistance
- Attending the required training programmes organized by the airlines
- Ensuring that excess baggage fees are collected by client airlines.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of HND / BSC in any discipline.
- Good communications skills is also needed.
- Applicant Must be under 27 years of age.
Closing Date: Not Sepecified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants are to forward their curriculum vitae (CV) to: email@example.com Please note that you are to indicate “Application for Passenger Service Officer” as subject title when send your message.