2018 NYSC Batch A Mobilization – This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both at home and abroad that the NYSC On-line registration portal will be opened from Monday 17th April to Thursday 4th May, 2017 to enable them register for the 2017 Batch ‘A’ mobilization.
In order to ensure a seamless registration, prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
Requirements For 2018 NYSC Batch “A” Registration/Mobilization Of Graduates
- The Website address is any of the following:
- Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register.
- Locally trained prospective Corps members are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register
- For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
- Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
- Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
- All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
- Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents. This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps. They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
- Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
- Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY. They should also remember the fingers used for their bio-metric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps. Those who cannot be verified with their bio-metric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
- Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
- Prospective Corps members who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
- All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
- Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
- The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this category are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
- All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED ON THURSDAY, 4TH MAY 2017, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2018 Batch A
|1||Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members.||4th – 16th April 2017|
|2||Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking feedback.||3rd – 7th April 2017|
|3||Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)||3rd – 9th April 2017|
|4||Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Result for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs||10th – 16th April 2017|
|5||Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)||10th – 16th April 2017|
|6||On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates||17th April to 4th May 2017|
|7||Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks||17th April to 4th May 2017|
|8||Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers||17th April to 4th May 2017|
|9||Deployment and printing of call-up letters by ICT department||4th – 6th May, 2017|
|10||Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/delivery of call-up letters to institutions||4th – 6th May, 2017|
|11||Online printing of deployment disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)||6th – 8th May, 2017|
|12||2017 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course|