2018 State Security Service Job Recruitment Vacancy | How to Apply for SSS Job Recruitment – www.dss.gov.ng – This article here is to help you to know the latest updates on the State Security Service 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important information on how you can apply.
Rumors has been spreading that the State Security Service Recruitment 2018/2019 is out.
“ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
State Security Service Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply for SSS Recruitment – www.dss.gov.ng.
The SSS operations are normally classified and it is run by tireless veterans who spend years studying their prospective recruits (for the core agents) stealthily before contacting them for possible employment. Veterans in the service hardly retire and are capable of operating underground with the highest level of secrecy. The veteran works to know everything in his domain and without, and in saying nothing of it except if needed by the state through his superiors.
PLEASE NOTE! State Security Service Job Recruitment 2018 Application is not yet out, DISREGARD any form of advert. We will updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the State Security Service Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official State Security Service website: http://www.dss.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the State Security Service Recruitment form is out.
State Security Service Recruitment Requirements
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How to Apply for State Security Service Recruitment
The application is online, Interested and qualified applicant should:
Click here to apply
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about State Security Service Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.