2018/2019 Police Recruitment Job Application form: Nigerian Police Recruitment form that will employ 30,000 new officers into the Nigerian police force (NPF) the Nigerian Police recruitment will commence soon as the said body in charge in the processing of Nigerian police recruitment form.
If you will like to join the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) then read up the guide line here on how to apply online and be recruited in the 2018 Nigerian police recruitment exercise. This article will guide you and will make you to know all the things you needed to know about the NAF, what to do and what not to do so as to make a successful application as you know that a lot of person’s will be applying.
Related Post: Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) 2018/2019 Job Recruitment Application Form & Guide On How to Apply
Nigeria Police To Recruit 30,000 More Officers Before End Of This Year 2018 | Graduates And Non Graduates Vacancies
2018/2019 Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise Available positions
Interested applicant should check and to know the available job position and know the requirements before applying which we will also be reviewing to you here.
The available positions in the Nigerian Police recruitment form 2018:
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Police Constable
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP)
Nigerian police force (NPF) 2018 Recruitment Educational Requirements
The position of a Cadet Inspector of police requires that you possess OND or NCE certificate
Those aspiring for Police constable in the 2018 Nigerian police recruitment exercise must have a 5 credit pass in their waec result which is not more than 2 sittings.
Finally the office of Cadet Asp requires applicants to possess a B.SC, B.TECH or HND certificate.
2018 Nigerian Police recruitment Form Requirements
Before applying for any of the position you must meet the following requirements listed below.
- The application into the Nigerian police force is open to young Nigerian from 18 years and above. So if you are below 18 years, you need not to apply.
- Applicant must have a minimum of first school leaving certificate which is accepted while applying for a position of police constable and ssce for some other positions.
- Applicant must have at least five credit pass in your O’ Level result certificate including English and mathematics if you want your application considered.
- Voter’s ID Card, Driver’s licences or other valid means of identification as a Nigeria either voter’s card or national identity card is accepted.
If you have the above requirements, it time to go on and apply for the 2018 Nigerian police recruitment exercise.
Note: The application form is free, you don’t need to pay money to get the form. You can visit the NPF recruitment portal/website and apply if not go to a cyber nearest to you and apply online.
To apply, visit the Nigerian Police recruitment 2018 application portal www.npf.gov.ng