The 2019 Guinness Nigeria Graduate Skills Development Scholarship is offering bright, ambitious graduates of Electrical/Electronic and Mechanical Engineering a unique opportunity to train at the prestigious National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN).
2019 Guinness Graduate Skills Development Scholarship
This scholarship will provide full tuition for Engineering graduates to enroll for the 2019/2020 one year NAPTIN Graduate Skills Development Programme (NGSDP).
Check Also: NAPTIN Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies
This intensive programme equips graduates with the technical skills they need to build successful careers in the Nigerian Power Sector. By offering this scholarship, Guinness Nigeria seeks to play a part in developing Nigeria’s power sector while fostering Youth development across Nigeria.
We welcome applications from candidates from all parts of Nigeria. However in Line with our corporate social responsibilities and commitments to our host communities, we strongly encourage applications from candidates from our host communities listed below:
- Ogba, Ikeja Local Government Area, Lagos State
- Odeukwu, Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area, Abia State
- Oregbeni, Oregbeni lkpoba-Okha Local Government Area, Edo State
- Egbeluowo, Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area, Abia State
- Candidates must be University/Polytechnic Electrical /Electronic or Mechanical Engineering graduates who have completed their National Youth Service Corps programme.
How to Apply for 2019 Guinness Nigeria Graduate Skills Development Scholarship Training
For further enquiries, please contact the NAPTIN Support via email on email@example.com
Note: To submit an online application (Click on the ‘Sign Up as a Trainee’ tab on the home page). Upon receipt of submitted applications, NAPTIN will send details of the selection test to candidates. Candidates from the above communities who have already applied following NAPTIN’s earlier advert need not reapply.
- Shortlisted candidates for this scholarship will be required to write the NAPTIN selection test and provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Association.
- For more information about the NAPTIN Graduate Skills Development Programme, please visit: www.naptin.gov.ng
- You may also contact: Olalekan Oregbesan (Programme Coordinator); firstname.lastname@example.org ; Mobile number: 07067777559.