Here is guide on how to apply for 2019 P-yes Recruitment Current federal empowerment job opening in Nigerian. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings is Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Recruitment 2019 in Nigeria, Pyes 2019 Jobs & Careers in Nigeria.
This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the 2019 P-yes Recruitment, and wish to know if the 2019 P-yes Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the P-yes Nigerian Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Recruitment 2019.
We have received many questions from people asking us about the 2019 P-yes Recruitment, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the P-yes Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Pyes Recruitment 2019 Application Form?
- Is the P-yes Recruitment 2019 Application Form out?
- When will 2019 P-yes Recruitment start?
Luckily for you, this page is officially created for all the questions above. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the P-yes 2019 Recruitment online registration is currently ongoing at the moment.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 P-yes Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2019 P-yes Recruitment Form. So before we go, here is all you need to know about the ongoing P-yes Nigeria 2019 Recruitment.
2019 P-yes Recruitment Form Portal Requirements
Applicants applying for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Recruitment 2019 must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
General Requirement For P-yes 2019/2020 Recruitment
Before obtaining the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme 2019 Recruitment form here are the requirements involved:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of Age
- Provable upright character and a stable mind
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official
- Applicant must have, at least, one valid means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC)
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language
How To Apply For 2019 P-yes Recruitment Exercise
For interested applicant who wishes to apply for the 2019 P-yes Recruitment kindly visit their official website here to register online. Applying for 2019 P-yes programme is easy. Just follow the instructions provided.
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about 2019 P-yes Recruitment Application, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.