Postinor-2 Tablets is just an Emergency Contraceptive Pill (ECP) which safely prevents unwanted accidental pregnancy within 72 hours after unprotected se*ual intercourse.
It’s totally disgusting the rate at which ladies abuse this drug Postinor-2 Tablets in the higher institutions. Just because they prefer it RAW.The rate is alarming. This is a complete turn-off for me. I have seen two girls bleeding terribly as a result of complications arising from this drug. Beside, it’s meant to be administered strictly on prescrption, but unscrupulour chemists pays deaf ear to this. I was told that the drug should be taken once in a month, but some think is paracetamol. #Postinor-2 Tablets is hard drug.
WHILE TAKING POSTINOR-2
If you vomit within 2 hours of taking the tablets you should return to your pharmacy, doctor or clinic as the tablet may not be absorbed and you will need to take an additional tablet.
Things you must do
Tell any doctor or the pharmacist who are treating you that you have taken Postinor -2.
Things you must not do
Do not give Postinor-2 to anyone else.
Things to be careful of
If Postinor-2 makes you drowsy or dizzy, do not drive a car or operate machinery.
Before You Take Postinor-2 Tablets
Before you start treatment with Postinor-2, your doctor or pharmacist should:
- Check you are not already pregnant if he/she suspects you may already have been pregnant before this occurrence of unprotected intercourse.
- Ask you if you are taking any other medicines (see Taking other medicines).
- Ask if you suffer from high blood pressure.
- Advise you of the need for careful use of a barrier method of contraception until you have your next period.
- Advise you to see your doctor in three weeks time, especially if you have not had a period by then.
- Discuss the need for regular contraception.