ABU Zaria Post UTME 2018 Post UTME Admission Cut Off Marks For All Departments has been released. For all applicants who applied for admission into Ahmadu Bello University Zaria through UTME and has so far participated in the 2018/2019 Post UTME, one of the major concern for them now is the issue of cut off mark for admission.
In case you are among the candidates who applied for admission into ABU and want to know the cut off mark that would land you admission into your dream course in ABU Zaria. This post is intended to telling you the cut off mark for each department in ABU after writing your post UTME.
Kindly note, for you to qualify for ABU Zaria Post UTME 2018 screening, you must have written 2018/2019 UTME and scored up to 180 minimum mark.
Read Also: UNIBEN Post Utme 2018/2019 Registration Details (Check Here)
Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria Post UTME Scores
Before we talk of the post UTME cut off mark for Medicine, law, Accounting, Engineering, Pharmacy or any other department, we all the need to know the total scorable score in ABU Zaria.
ABU Zaria post UTME tested you on the core four UTME subjects combination you wrote. Therefore, it is more of the same pattern with your JAMB exam.
ABU Post UTME is also over 400. Whatever you scored in the screening is out of total scores of 400 marks. Whether you scored 300 or 210, its out of 400 points.
ABU Zaria Post UTME 2018 Cut off Marks For All Departments/Courses
For you to be considered for admission into Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, ABU will add your UTME score with your post UTME score then divide it by 2.
For instance, if you score 260 in UTME, and you scored 240 in ABU post UTME screening.
What will happen is that, the school management will add your two score 260 Plus 240 = 500
Then divide 500 by 2 to get your aggregate score to be consider for admission. In our example, your aggregate mark is 250.
For you to qualify for admission into any course in ABU, you must meet up with the set cut off mark for your department and the course you applied.
- ABU Medicine and Surgery Cut off Mark: This is the most competitive course in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. Applicants must prove themselves beyond reasonable doubt. So to qualify for admission into medicine, applicants should be able to get nothing less than 250 on aggregate.
- Cut of Marks for Law: If you applied for Law in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, you also need to score high in your post UTME screening. Applicants should score more than 220 to qualify for admission into law in Zaria.
- Pharmacy Cut off Marks: For you to qualify for Pharmacy in Ahmadu Bello university Zaria. Candidates should try as much as possible to score up to 230 or above on aggregate. This is because, Pharmacy is a very competitive course.
- Accounting: Accounting is also one of the most competitive courses in ABU Zaria. For you to qualify for admission into the school to study accounting, you must at least perform well in your post UTME and get up to 200 on aggregate.
- Other departments too could be considered for admission with 180 on aggregates.
For you to merit for admission into the department you applied for, all you need is score high to meet up the cut off mark.
For enquiries call the following number: 07060859070
You can check your ABU admission status as soon as possible.
ABU Zaria Post UTME 2018/2019 Registration Procedure
Candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) are to kindly visit the school website via www.abu.edu.ng to register for 2018 ABU Zaria Post Utme online registration.
To check if the form is now on sale visit Ahmadu Bello University website at www.abu-pume.net/pume/index.php
Sharing this article with others to enlighten them. Share on your social media platforms using the sharing buttons below. Also let us know your opinion using the comment box section below.