Apply Now For Access Bank 2021 Recruitment
for Executive Assistant. This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when Access Bank will be recruiting graduates for 2021. It is to your concern that we shall update
you with latest Access Bank Graduate Recruitment 2021 details
on this page below.
About Access Bank Plc
Access Bank is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The ideal candidate must be willing to provide support to the GDMD in his daily responsibilities,effectively manage the GDMD’S Office, have strong interpersonal skills, proven ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners and possess excellent writing and oral communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of other staffers attached to the GDMD’s office.
- Management of Office purse to cater for all personal office expenses.
- Acts as a first point of contact to the GDMD.
- Management of the GDMD’s diaries and Schedule.
- Implementation and maintenance of procedures and administrative systems which include but not limited to managing databases and filing systems.
- Liaises with Staff, Customers and other stakeholders on behalf of the GDMD.
- Takes lead on all technological issues in collaboration with IT Representative attached to the GDMD’s office.
- Other miscellaneous tasks to support the GDMD like management of ad-hoc projects.
- Coordinates the GDMD’s Logistics and travel plans which includes but not limited to flight booking and making Hotel reservations and managing the GDMD’s immigration details.
- Organizing and Providing support at all meetings and appointments of the GDMD.
- Reviews and summarizes all Documents, Letters and legal agreements addressed to the GDMD’s office.
- Liaises with the Company Secretaries of the companies where the GDMD is a member of the Board and assisting with the compliance of corporate governance requirements.
- Takes the lead on customer service issues addressed to the GDMD’s office.
- Tracking of deliverables assigned to Top Level Executives reporting to the GDMD.
- First Level review and drafting of minutes of the GDMD’S meetings.
- Preparation of GDMD’s presentations and External Correspondences.
Application Closing Date