Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Project Manager
3 months ago
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Assist with the delivery of assigned IT projects and programs, within specified criteria of time, scope, cost and quality.
- Handle project support functions
- Track the progress of the projects and develop reports on progress, milestones and budget
- Interface with System Integrators to deliver work
Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of assigned project work packages, escalating issues that are beyond set tolerances to the Team Lead, IT Projects and programs for resolution
- Document project business cases in conjunction with Project Owners
- Help with the development of quality assurance test plans and participate in testing.
- Participate in all IT Planning and policy development efforts
- Facilitate the resolution of any issues encountered.
- Assist with quality management for solutions deployment and day-to-day operations
- Help with the production of periodic project reports
- Coordinate end users training before delivery of solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Program Delivery and Program Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field.
- 2 – 8 years formal project management experience in outsourced environment
- Prior experience in project management
- Experience with iterative development project delivery
- Competency in project management tools
- Knowledge of Company business processes and systems
- Project management certification
- Other relevant professional qualifications
- Ability to use initiatives.
- Good knowledge of Project Planning and Management skills
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and the need for periodically embarking on IT enabled business change projects
- Adequate knowledge of package implementation of integrated systems
- Working knowledge of contract management, budget and cost management
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Candidate Should:
Click Here To Apply Online
error: Content is protected !!