Are you looking for Access Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Internship Program Job Vacancies Application Form? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 Access Bank recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that the Access Bank of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for the Access Bank Recruitment 2019 exercise. You’ll see Access Bank recruitment 2019 job vacancies and how to successfully submit your online application, so keep reading to find out more.
There are many thing you need to understand about Access Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Internship Program before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, First Bank recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about 2019 Access Bank of Nigeria recruitment include:
Is the Access Bank 2019 Recruitment form out?, Where can I obtain 2019 Access Bank of Nigeria Recruitment form?, When will Access Bank start 2019 Recruitment?, I need First Bank of Nigeria Plc 2019 Recruitment updates, How can I apply for Access Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Internship Program? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regards to Access Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 job vacancies.
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Applications are invited for:
Blue and Orange Graduate Internship Program 2019
Access Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Internship Program Detailed Description
- If you’re ready to kick start a career in the financial sector, then we have incredible opportunities for you to be impactful and innovative.
- You’ll be part of a fast-paced work environment that’s constantly challenging you to learn and develop.
- You’ll join teams who are committed to your success. This could be your start to something big.
1.) Blue internship
- The blue internship is for young driven talents who are seeking a full-time employment with the Bank after completion of their internship program.
Terms of engagement:
- Duration: Up to 18 months
- Work Days: 5 days
- Training Inclusive
- Opportunity to transition into full-time employment
- Scope of work: Projects
- Annual Leave Duration: 20 working days
2.) Orange Internship
- The orange internship is for young talents who are seeking a flexible working arrangement.
Terms of engagement:
- Duration= 12 months
- Work Days = 4 days a week
- Scope of Work: Team Support (Clerical/ Admin Function)
- No Extension
- No leave entitlement.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online