Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a holding company headquartered in Singapore,. The company operates a diversified business interest that include the largest noodles brand in Nigeria.
Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Be single point of contact for the Finance Controller and must finish audits too.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing account options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports..
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate , post and reconcile transactions.
- Support month –end and year- end close process.
- Develop and document business process and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree
- At least 3 years’ Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ICAN or equivalent)
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential
- Ability to build networks across functions.
- Good accounting software skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.