Are you looking for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment 2019 Jobs? If yes, then continue reading.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
There are many thing you need to understand about Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative recruitment include:
- Is the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative 2019 Recruitment form out?,
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment form?,
- When will Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative start 2019 Recruitment?,
- I need Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) Recruitment 2019?
Just to list a few. For that reason, we decided to create this page to l enlightened you regards to Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI).
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the following positions below:
1.) Senior Technical Officer-PCT
2.) Senior Technical Officer-Logistics
3.) Senior Technical Officer-M&E
4.) Associate Director-Programs
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment 2019 Details
- Under the supervision of the Senior Technical Advisor-M&E, is responsible for the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the assigned projects and strengthening Monitoring and Evaluation systems as well as Routine Health Information System (RHIS) at all levels (IA. LGA and state).
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MPH, MD, Statistician, Demographer or similar degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Medicine, Pharmacy or related field (a Bachelor’s Degree will be considered with 7 years additional experience); a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Monitoring and Evaluation in reproductive health or HIV/AIDS/STI/TB/SRH-HIV Integration and Malaria programs in developing countries
- Vast experience in working with local partners, including NGOs and CBOs and knowledge of the local context essential.
- Familiarity with the Global Fund programs preferred.
- Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume/CV as a single MS Word Document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
Visit: www.ahnigeria.org for more details.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview