The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Acting Director, Admin / Human Resource Manager
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Managing Director
- Contribute to the employee relations, recruitment and staffing needs, and customer service operations of CallyAir.
- Initiate corrective actions, implement organisational changes, and ensure dispute resolution in line with policy.
- Advise managers on employee relations and basic legal requirements, including conducting internal investigations and mediation sessions
- Educate employees on Human resource policies, procedures and performance management systems, emphasizing their role in providing support towards achieving the goals of CallyAir.
- Maintain relevant databases to organise and analyse information used in the various human resources functions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by or required within the human resource department.
- Ensure the accuracy of employee records in both hardcopy files and the HRIS system.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- This position requires a graduate with a university Degree in the Social Sciences or related disciplines with a minimum of 5 years work experience, and minimum of 3 years experience in Human Resources Management in a similar or related field.
- Membership of CIPM, CIPD or SHRM or other additional qualifications in Human Resources Management or Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with and manage extremely confidential & sensitive data is critical. Also good interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- The following skills are required: Analytical Ability, my be Computer Literate, Creative Thinking and Problem Solving.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.