The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Acting Marketing Manager
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Managing Director
Function: Corporate Marketing
- Develop strategic directions for the business, be aware of market trends regarding competition, products and customer requirements and action as required.
- Develop & implement marketing plan/strategy for the entire organisation and its Brand.
- Set up analytics and metrics for measuring customers perceptions about the Airline aimed at improving customer service.
- Develop, coordinate and work with 3rd parties to implement all marketing & PR plans.
- Design local marketing campaigns per brand and location.
- Liaise with all external PR firms – preparing PR reports to be published in the press.
- Ensure compliance to local or territorial government minimum expectations and regulations as it relates to advertising and marketing trends.
- Lead the marketing team.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- This position requires a graduate with university Degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 9 years working experience in marketing or similar position.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills (written and oral), integrity, ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively are very essential.
- The following skills are essential: Analytical ability, must be computer literate, creative thinking and problem solving.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.