The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Acting Public Relations Manager
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Managing Director
Function: Corporate Communications
- Manage effective relationship with external agencies.
- Liaise with all external PR firms – preparing PR reports to be published in the press.
- Develop and manage CallyAir’s standards as they relate to products, processes, décor, signages and every other concept that appeal to customers’ perception about the Airline.
- Lead the corporate communications team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- This position requires a Graduate with University Degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 9 years working experience in public relations. Excellent negotiation and communication skills (written and oral), integrity, ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively are very essential.
- The following skills are essential: Analytical ability, must be computer literate, creative thinking and problem solving.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.