This is to inform all interested applicants of ActivEdge Technologies Limited 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancy and how to apply – ActivEdge Technologies Limited is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill the Job vacancies.
ActivEdge Technologies Limited is a Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company, Specialized in Software development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solution for the Public and Private Sector.
ActivEdge Technologies are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the MD/CEO.
- Handle incoming email, faxes and post; Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Organise and maintain the MD’s diaries and appointments;
- Deal with correspondence and writing letters, organise and take minutes at meetings (where required), and ensure the MD is well-prepared for meetings;
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Handle administrative and logistical needs of the MD’s office ;( i.e. travel, accommodation, visas, etc.).
ActivEdge Technologies Limited 2018 Recruitment Qualifications
- A good first Degree in any discipline or Higher National Diploma
- At least 2 years post-graduation experience in working in a similar position
- Preferably male personnel’s.
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to manage a busy diary and high level of correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality; meet deadlines and schedules; work with detailed information/data; work in multiple locations (by assignment); and multitask.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of productivity tools such as the Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, etc. and preparing and maintaining accurate records
- Demonstrated ability to compose a variety of documents, and/or facilitate group discussions; and solve practical problems.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High level of integrity and demonstrated ability to manage confidential information
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisation and management skills.
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
- Ability to stay calm, focussed and motivated under pressure.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]