Adexen Recruitment 2019/2020 Form is out for unemployed youths to apply. Adexen Recruitment Agency is an international HR consulting firm providing business services in Europe and Africa. Our client, a leading conglomerate with investments in Oil and Gas, FMCG, Real Estate etc, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Corporate Affairs Director
Job Reference: 1382
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
- The GCAD is responsible for all internal and external communications, government relations, community relations, PR and public policy.
- The position will have other corporate management support in the areas of Strategy, Business Development, Commercial and Legal to help manage the Group’s communication strategies.
Check Also: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form Portal is Here
- Responsible for all internal and external corporate communications, government relations, PR and public policy.
- Ensure crisis communication plan is in place
- Track emerging issues with Business units
- Participate in HSE incident investigation and reporting
- Initiating, managing and delivering the Corporate Communications Policy.
- Manage the company’s reputation and corporate identity
- Develop and manage communications with the media and any related media campaigns.
- Developing strategic management of Government and regulatory agencies.
- Provide strategic advisory communication to the executive committee
- Building a comprehensive network of internal and external contacts, decision makers, industry influencers and policy makers so as to position the company favourably in the business, political and social environment.
- Managing communications and relations with the Government under an approved policy is imperative.
- Government bodies include:
- Ministries (Petroleum, Commerce, Transport, Finance, FCT, etc.)
- NNPC, NAPIMS, DPR, NCD, NIPEX, NEPZA
- Nigerian Customs Services (NCS)
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- Nigerian Port Authority (NPA)
- Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA)
Intelligence and Business Development:
- Constantly gather business, political and social intelligence and report to the executive committee.
- Acquire any information in support of business development and Company tenders.
- Play a key role on Energy bids and contract implementation
- Provide intelligence in support of project awards.
- Track, investigate and register activity of competitors.
- Attend Exco meetings on project clarification when needed.
- Support the business development teams in communications and customer relations.
- First Degree or equivalent in Social Sciences/Communications or related discipline.
- Relevant post-graduate/ professional qualification.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years cognate experience with at least five (5) years at management level.
- Experience in Oil and gas industry
- Deep experience in the planning, development and execution of communications programs.
- Political and business savvy, maturity and tact, including ability to relate and network at different levels of authority.
- Superior communication (written and oral) skills.
- Good negotiation and relationship management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online