Are you looking for AfDB Graduate Internship Program 2019/2020 Recruitment Job Vacancies Application Form? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 African Development Bank recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that the African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for the AfDB Recruitment 2019 exercise. You’ll see African Development Bank recruitment 2019 job vacancies and how to successfully submit your online application, so keep reading to find out more.
There are many thing you need to understand about AfDB Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Internship Program before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, African Development Bank Group (AfDB) recruitment 2019 application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about AfDB Graduate Internship Program 2019/2020 Recruitment include:
Is the AfDB 2019 Recruitment form out?, Where can I obtain 2019 African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment form?, When will AfDB start 2019 Recruitment?, I need AfDB Graduate Internship Program 2019/2020 Recruitment updates, How can I apply for African Development Bank Recruitment 2019/2020 Graduate Internship Program? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regards to African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019 job vacancies.
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries).
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2020 Internship Program – Session I
Location: Côte d’Ivoire
Position N°: No
The broad objectives of the program are to:
- Provide students with an opportunity to acquire professional and practical experience at the African Development Bank.
- Provide the Bank with a pool of potential candidates for future recruitment purposes.
- However, applicants should not expect the internship to lead to immediate employment with the Bank.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The fields of study from which interns are selected must be within the job families of the Bank, particularly Economics, Agriculture, Private Sector Development, Human Capital Development (Education and Health), Environment, Finance, Infrastructure Development, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Communications, Law, Internal Audit, Budget, Governance or any other field of study that the Bank may deem relevant to its operations.
- Special consideration shall be given to students who are working on projects that have a direct bearing on the mission of the Bank.
- Internships shall be performed either at the Bank’s headquarters in Abidjan (Côte d’Ivoire) or in any one of the Bank’s field offices or Regional Centres.
Timeline for the Session 1 of the 2020 Program:
- The Session 1 of the 2020 Internship Program will run from February 2020 through June 2020.
AfDB Graduate Internship Program 2019/2020 Recruitment Selection Criteria
To be eligible for internship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students aged between eighteen (18) and thirty (30) years, and currently enrolled in a Master’s level degree program or its equivalent in a recognized public or private institution of higher learning.
- The candidate can apply for an internship within one (1) year of having obtained such a degree.
- Provide a letter from their school confirming their enrollment or a copy of the above-mentioned Degree.
- Citizens of one of the Bank’s member countries.
- Applicants must be fluent in at least one of the Banks’s two working languages (English or French).
Strategic Focus areas:
The specific disciplines and specialist professional areas are aligned to the Bank’s Ten-Year Strategy (TYS) and the gender strategy. In addition to the fields that are in the job families of the Bank, focus will be on the following areas:
- Power, Energy, Climate and Green Growth
- Agriculture, Human & Social Development
- Private Sector, Infrastructure and Industrialization
- Economics, Statistics
- Governance and Knowledge Management
- Human Resources and Corporate Services: IT, Language Services, General Services & Procurement, HR Management
- Audit, Anti-Corruption
- Communication & External Relations
- Public Relations
AfDB Graduate Internship Program 2019/2020 Recruitment Terms and Conditions
- Internships shall be granted to each candidate for a period not less than three (3) months and not more than six (6) months. The internship is authorized only once for any candidate.
- Interns shall be responsible for their air travel (where applicable) to and from the Bank’s location as well as their upkeep.
- Interns shall be responsible for their medical insurance coverage and for obtaining entry and residence visas in the host country of the Bank.
- Eligible Interns will be provided with a monthly stipend.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Bank will run two (2) internship sessions during the year 2020. This announcement is for session 1, which will run from February through June 2020. The announcement for session 2 will be made in April 2020 and the session 2 will run from June through December 2020.
- Should you encounter technical difficulties in submitting your application, please send an email with a precise description of the issue and/or a screenshot showing the problem to HR Direct: email@example.com