AFENET Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal is now open for new application intake. Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2018 African Field Epidemiology Network recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
There are many thing you need to understand about AFENET before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, African Field Epidemiology Network 2018 recruitment application form is free.
Other Related Jobs
NEPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is Out | Register Here
British High Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise and How to Apply Online
Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancy
FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal | See When It Will Begin and How to Apply
Here we will reveal to you the procedure on how to fill African Field Epidemiology Network application form 2018. Before you apply kindly read the registration guidelines below:
AFENET is seeking the services of qualified candidates, to fill the following positions listed below:
1.) Naiis Media Specialist
2.) Naiis Zonal Mobilization Coordinator
3.) Field Coordinator/TB & Resource Mobilization
4.) Graduate Mobilization Assistant
Here you will know all the requirements for the African Field Epidemiology Network 2018 recruitment and other information you needed to have before you apply online for African Field Epidemiology Network recruitment 2018 exercise. Below are all African Field Epidemiology Network application requirements below:
AFENET RECRUITMENT 2018/2019 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the Federal Ministry Of Employment website and apply for the positions online.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for African Field Epidemiology Network recruitment 2018 form. If you still need an in-depth knowledge about some other African Field Epidemiology Network 2018 job requirement, kindly follow the steps below:
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click Here to apply online
Application Closing Date
27th Nov, 2018.
Please Note! African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) Recruitment 2018 online is currently ongoing. We urge you to register within the stipulated time.
Note: The African Field Epidemiology Network recruitment 2018 is free.
African Field Epidemiology Network will not ask you to pay before you can register online.
Below are some recent searches used to find this recruitment guide on Google search:
- When is AFENET Recruiting for 2018?
- AFENET 2018 Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- AFENET 2018 Recruitment Deadline
- How to apply for AFENET Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Has AFENET Recruitment 2018 Started ?
- AFENET Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
If you need us to help you with more updated information about African Field Epidemiology Network Recruitment 2018, kindly comment below. Also feel free to ask any question.