First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agent Network Partnerships Manager
Job Identification: 22
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Develop a standard and holistic framework for onboarding strategic partnerships for the Agent Network
- Develop, implement and monitor the systems, people and processes necessary to ensure the achievement of the framework deliverables
- Develop and manage a performance framework to measure, monitor and evaluate the efficacy of the Partnerships
- Create standard bespoke proposals for various business segments and partnership opportunities
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedure manuals for all activities related to identifying and managing strategic partnerships
- Collaborate with SBU Heads (Line Executives, Group Heads, Business Development Managers, Business Managers) to identify partnership opportunities to drive business performance.
- B.Sc in relevant discipline
- Additional Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience (Financial Services/Payments/Sales/Brand Management/Marketing/Operations).
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.