Are you searching for Agip Recruitment 2019/2020 Diploma Industrial Training Programme? If you’re a young graduate, then this guide is for you. Here you will see Agip Recruitment 2019 Form here. There are Agip Recruitment 2019/2020 Diploma Industrial Training Programme for Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Today that you can enroll for.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) operates in the land and swamp areas of the Niger Delta, under a joint venture agreement with NNPC (60%), NAOC (20%), and Oando (20%), with concessions lying within Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2020 One-Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Programme
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Limited as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program offers Nigerian students in Nigerian Polytechnics opportunity to gain one year Industrial Training experience (from January to December 2020).
Agip Recruitment 2019/2020 Diploma Industrial Training Programme Requirements
Only Polytechnic Students who have authorization from their schools to participate in the program and who have completed their National Diploma Studies in 2019 in the following courses are eligible to apply:
- Business Administration and Management
- Secretarial Administration/Office Technology Management
- Computer Science
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2019.
Agip Recruitment 2019/2020 Diploma Industrial Training Programme Application Procedure
- Applicants must fill out all the required fields on the provided form via the link above and attach a pdf scanned copy of official letter/ form from their polytechnics
- Be sure to click the ‘submit’ button to complete your application
- All applicants must have a valid Gmail account (for application and communication)
- Only Applications from disciplines mentioned above and received within the specified time period will be processed
- Kindly note that limited slots are available
- Only FULL TIME POLYTECHNIC students should apply
- Candidates can sit for the selection tests in any location closest to them (Abuja or Port Harcourt)
- The company does not provide accommodation for Trainees in any of our locations. Candidates will bear their transportation/lodging costs if they have to travel to take the tests.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the selection tests
- Timetable for Selection Tests will be made available to shortlisted candidates at a later date.