Do you want to see all Air Peace Recruitment 2021 Job Vacancies in Nigeria? If yes, then you’ll See current Air Peace 2021 Job Vacancies below here.
If you’re in Nigeria, you’ll definitely agree that NNPC group is one of the reputable oil and gas companies you can work with.
We’re going to give you guide on how to apply for Air Peace 2021 recruitment opportunities in Nigeria.
If you want to get our detailed guide, just ensure you follow the steps below to apply now.
Apply Also For: Genesis Cinemas Recruitment 2021/2022 Job Vacancies (5 Positions) – Apply Now
About Air Peace Limited
At Air Peace, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service driven environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Passenger Service Executive
- Coordinates the delivery of excellent customer Service while handling passenger reservations, check-in, boarding, reconciliation, etc.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- Providing a frontline point of presence for passenger enquiries in a friendly manner.
- Assist passengers with fare quotes, reservations, revalidations, rebooking and upgrades.
- Ensuring all tickets are issued correctly and according to IATA regulations.
- Reconciling cash uplift with ticket sales.Blockgroup seats for series and ad hoc group as at when required.
- Issuing excess baggage receipts for excess luggage payments and receipts for no shows, date change.
- Perform random control of passenger’s tickets.
- Ensuringspecial passengers:Passengers with reduced mobility, unaccompanied minorsand group passengers areproperlydocumentedinthePNR. Assist with transit / transfer passengers
- Process baggage and passengers in line with APL’s standards with enthusiasm
- Ensuring that baggage irregularities are followed through to resolution.
- Ensuring that revenue is maximized fromexcess baggage
- Ensuringspecial passengers:Passengers with reduced mobility, unaccompanied minorsand group passengers areproperlydocumentedinthePNR. Assist with transit/transfer passengers
- Develop excellent working relationships with all stakeholders
- Internal: Call Centre, Station Manager, Sales support, IT Support, Revenue Accounting / Management
- External: Travel agents, Other Airlines, IT technicians, Company’s bank staff
Key Performance Indicators:
- Highest level of Customer satisfaction at all times in line with company’s set standard
- Execution of all APL ticketing standards and policies
- Meet all ticketing targets given quarterly
Competencies and Requirements
- High level of personal credibility
- Good customer relation skill
- Good understanding of Airline products and services
- Compliance with company procedures
- Coping under pressure
- University Degree in social science or similar field. Ability to speak French is a must.
- 3 years’ experience
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information,
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality of results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing assigned call centre tasks
- Respond to enquiries from passengers regarding reservation on the phone.
- Resolve all queries arising from reservation issues.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.