Today, we will be looking at Airport Vacancies 2021 Job Opportunities in Nigeria Today. You will be getting updates for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria 2021 Jobs, requirements, the qualifications, recruitment guidelines, etc. Those who dream of hitting the skies can do so for a living, whether it be in the pilot’s seat or on the ground.
Careers Opportunities in Nigeria aviation offer many opportunities for advancement in piloting, engineering and mechanics, airport operations, and aircraft manufacturing. These jobs often take place in commercial airlines, private manufacturing companies, airports, and government organizations.
The Federal Airport Authority (FAAN) has called on members of the public to be mindful of the activities of fraudsters who pose as recruitment agents of the FAAN and report promptly to the authority for necessary action.
Types of Airport Vacancies 2021 Jobs and Aviation Careers
There are many types of airport-based jobs in the aviation industry allowing you to work in a wide variety of roles. Some of those roles include:
- Pilot, co-pilot
- Air Traffic Controller
- Aircraft and Avionics Mechanic
- Airport Manager
- Transportation Security Screener
- Airfield Operations Specialist
- Aeronautical Engineer
This guide provides information about different types of jobs in the aviation field, degrees available and flight school options, career growth potential and skills needed to succeed in this field.
About Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide good service to both air passengers and cargo airlines.
Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economic and efficient manner of air transport services and the services connected to it.
The agency has its head office on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
The anticipation for FAAN Recruitment has recently been high and we have received tons of messages asking us and legit information about the 2021 FAAN Recruitment form. These questions range from
- When will FAAN Recruitment start?
- How Can I Apply for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2021/2022?
- Is FAAN Recruitment Real for 2021 etc
- Where can I obtain the 2021 FAAN form?
- Is the FAAN 2021 Recruitment Formout?
- I need FAAN updates, etc.
- FAAN Application Deadline 2021/2022.
If you have heard any Rumors about FAAN Recruitment 2021/2022 being out and ongoing or have been called to offer you the FAAN Recruitment Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification, please don’t fall for it. They are all FAKE BE WISE”
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) will soon be recruiting massively into the following positions below:
FAAN Recruitment 2021 Job Positions
- Assistant Fire Superintendent (Afs) – Gl 06
- Aerodrome Fire Officer Ii (Afo Ii) – Gl 08
- Aerodrome Fire Superintendent (Afs) – Gl 07
- Principal Data Management Officer (Pdmo) – Gl 12
- Assistant General Manager, Data Management Unit (Agm-Dmu) – Gl 15
- Assistant Security Superintendent (Ass) – Gl 07
- Data Management Officer Ii (Dmo Ii) – Gl 08
- Security Officer Ii (So Ii) – Gl 08
- Security Cadet (Sc) – Gl 06
FAAN 2021 Recruitment Application Instruction:
Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment 2021 should be adhered to the following instructions below:
- Log on to the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)employment web portal
- Candidate who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided with a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive CV (Curriculum Vitae), and all other necessary support documents. The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
N/B: Below are Documents that need to be submitted to Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2021:
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply For Airport Vacancies 2021 Job Opportunities in Nigeria Today
IMPORTANT! Currently, Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Application is not yet out online, Kindly DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be once the application form is out.
To be ascertain if the Nigerian airspace management agency Recruitment 2021 has officially started, reach out to the official FAAN website at www.faannigeria.org or kindly bookmark this page and visit this page frequently for the updated information anytime the FAAN Recruitment form is out.
Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process.
- Multiple applications will not be entertained and candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified.
- NO FEE IS REQUIRED FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, TEST OR INTERVIEW, so pay to job agents at your own risk.
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Need a job currently going on? Click here
Incoming Search Terms for Airport Vacancies 2021 Job Opportunities in Nigeria
- 2021 FAAN Massive Recruitment,
- 2021 FAAN Recruitment,
- Apply for FAAN Recruitment,
- Current FAAN Job Opportunity,
- Nigerian airspace management agency 2021 Recruitment,
- FAAN Recruitment 2021,
- Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria,
- Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment,
- faan recruitment application form,
- Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2021,
- faan recruitment portal 2021,
- Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 at www.faan.gov.ng,
- How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment,
- faan recruitment portal,
- faan recruitment news,
AVIATION SALARIES STRUCTURE
Salaries of Aviation staffs vary widely in this industry with higher-paying jobs available in the engineering and manufacturing sector. Demand for aviation professionals that specialize in a certain type of aircraft or field is on the rise with the latest technological advances. Airline pilots and managers with several years of experience and those who have been with a particular company for many years can enjoy more attractive bonuses and privileges throughout their career.