In this article is application procedure on how to apply for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 – See www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng for Akwa Ibom State Recruitment 2018 online registration. Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2018/2019 application registration form is out. Here is procedure on how you can register for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2018 online via www.csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng (website has been confirmed).
Requirements for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 – Akwa Ibom State CSC Recruitment 2018 general requirements
If you want to apply for Akwa Ibom State CSC recruitment 2018/2019, then you have to read about Akwa Ibom State CSC recruitment 2018 requirements below:
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
2018/2019 Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment 2018 Categories
There are so many categories in Akwa Ibom State Civil recruitment 2018/2019. If you need guide on how to choose a category for yourself, then then continue.
Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Categories Includes:
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill some vacant posts in the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service.
1.) Medical Laboratory Scientist
2.) Medical Laboratory Technician
3.) Pharmacy Technician
4.) X-ray Technician
5.) Biomedical Engineer
6.) Staff Nurse
8.) Medical/ Dental Officer
10.) Medical Consultant
11.) Civil Engineer II
12.) Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
13.) Inspector of Taxes II
14.) Petroleum Engineer II, etc
Akwa Ibom State Civil Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
Candidates for the various posts must possess the minimum qualifications specified below.
- Interested applicants for Akwa Ibom State Civil recruitment 2018 must possess a minimum of 2nd Class lower Degree for University Graduates.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate.
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Civil Recruitment 2018/2019?
To apply simply visit Akwa Ibom State Civil recruitment 2018 portal/website at http://csc.akwaibomstate.gov.ng/apply/ and click on the “Careers” button.
Read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
The application must be submitted only once.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
Any false information will lead to automatic disqualified.
NOTE:- That only, candidates with a minimum of 2nd class lower Degrees and Polytechnic Graduates with a minimum of Lower Credit, who have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or obtained an Exemption Certificate, should apply for the aforementioned posts. Candidates must also apply online using the following link:
- All applications must be received within four (4) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
See other Federal Government Jobs you can Apply Below:
- NSIA Recruitment 2018 Application Form is Out – See Positions and How to Apply Here
- Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2018 Form IS Now Here – See How to Apply Here
- FRSC 2018 Recruitment Application Form IS Now Here – See How to Apply Here
Important Notice!: You can see Latest FG Jobs from Here: Recruitment Form Portal
If you want more information regards to Akwa Ibom State Civil recruitment 2018 exercise, kindly comment now. Akwa Ibom State Civil jobs is one of the best CSC job you can ever get in Akwa Ibom State.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified applicants would be shortlisted for oral interview.