Hello, are you aware that Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form is now out online. The Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (AKSUBEB), Uyo announces the Recruitment of 3,000 teachers into Public Primary Schools in the state as follows:
Prospective applicants must possess the following qualifications from recognized institutions:
(i) First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
(ii) WASSCE, NECO, GCE or Grade II Certificate
(iii) National Certificate in Education (NCE)
Holders of Higher Certificates, those with Statement of Result as well as beneficiaries of N-Power programme need not apply.
Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2019 MODE OF APPLICATION:
1. Applicants should collect forms from any of the following four (4) centres on 8th, 9th and 10th, May, simultaneously:
i. Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District: State College, Ikot Ekpene.
ii. Eket Senatorial District: Government School, Afaha Eket.
iii. Uyo Senatorial District:
a. West Itam Secondary School, Itam
b. Aka Community Secondary School, Aka Offot.
2. Completed forms and handwritten applications stating Qualification, Age, State and Local Government of origin, accompanied by photocopies of relevant credentials, addressed to The Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat Complex, Uyo, must be submitted at the various centres one week from the date of collection.
To register, interested candidates are advised have the following document like before commencing registration:
1. A valid email address
2. Registered Phone Number
3.. Soft copies of Passport photograph
4. Curriculum Vitae in Word Document or PDF format
5. Highest Certificate (eg. Degree, HND, NCE or ND)
6. Bank Verification Number, BVN
All Completed Forms And Hand Written Applications Stating His/Her Qualification, Age, State Of Origin And Local Government Of Origin, Accompanied By Photocopies Of Relevant Credentials, Addressed To The Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board (Subeb), Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat Complex, Uyo.
Application Are To Be Submitted At The Various Centres One Week From The Date Of Collection.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about 2019 Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board (AKSUBEB) 3,000 Teachers Recruitment Job Application, kindly drop your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below;
Akwa Ibom State 2019 Teachers Recruitment Job Vacancy Report Was Brought To You By Top Gist Nigeria Team.
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.