Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aluminium / Glass Technician
Duties and Responsibilities
- Technician must possess adequate skill to execute aluminum fixtures and maintenance.
- Must be able to analyse and execute task according to regulated standards
- Must be polyvalent to execute other civil tasks asides aluminum fixtures and maintenance works. E.g. – Façade Cleaning, e.t.c.
- Must be able to handle portable and dedicated power tools and equipment’s
- Must be able to perform aluminium works, iron monger works, furniture, etc.
- Any other related job
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Aluminium works.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Applicant must have proven track record on the job.
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite
- The Applicant is expected to be familiar with aluminium works, use of alocoboard, iron monger works, furniture works and Janitorial services.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.