First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, IT Finance and Vendor Management
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Track requisitions for vendor payments, validate documentation for adequacy and initiate same for approval on iProcurement
- Assist with preparation and tracking of Accruals for recurring IT payments that span over periods
- Assist with reconciling or performing daily call-over various IT operating expense accounts
- Contribute to preparing, coordinating, and communicating monthly financial calendar close
- Assist with monitoring IT budget and liaise with Team Lead to document and track IT spend
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline.
- Working understanding of accounting principles, conventions and journal entries
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders
- Financial Management for IT (FMIT 2)
- Procurement (PROC 4)
- Supplier relationship Management (SURE 2)
- Contract Management (ITCM 3)
- Service Level Management (SLMO 2)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3).
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online