Applications for 2017/2018 Edo State University Iyamho Post UTME Admission Screening for the 2017/2018 academic session is on. Edo State University Iyamho hereby invites candidates who choose the University as their First Choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180 and above, to apply for a Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
If you have not applied for 2017/2018 Edo State University Iyamho Post UTME Admission Screening first read the instructions below:
- Click the ‘Apply here’ button below
- Fill out the displayed form
- All fields on the form are required
How to Apply for Edo University Iyamho Admission Screening/Post UTME
- Amount N2,500.00(Two thousand five hundred Naira only). Bank Name: Access Bank Plc. Account Name: Edo University Iyamho-School Fees. Account Number: 0706626708.
- Applicants are advised to clearly write their names in BLOCK LETTERS on the bank deposit slips and also write the words ‘’POST UTME’’ at the top of the bank deposit slip.
- Candidates who have already applied should make payment and login to update their record.
- Apply through the application portal here or click on http://edouniversity.edu.ng/admissions
- Expected closing date is September 21, 2017
Edo University Iyamho Address, Contact and Supports
PMB: 04, Auchi
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 08065528915, 09025412171, 08119195502