Dangote Foundation 2020 Technical Training Programme online registration begins, register now. To apply for Aliko Dangote Foundation Technical Training Programme 2020 then follow the steps here to register now. So without waisting your time let’s proceed with information how you an register for the recurrent ongoing Aliko Dangote Foundation 2020 Technical Training Programme. Applying for Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF) 2020 Technical Training Programme online is very simply, all you have to do is to follow the procedure below here.
About Aliko Dangote Foundation
Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF) is newly built-up facility at the Dangote Academy in Obajana provides perfect conditions for technical trainings with modern classrooms, highly-qualified trainers, sophisticated learning tools and state-of-the-art training equipment – mostly provided by German companies. The training centre also functions as a central meeting place and venue for Nigerian and German companies.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF) – VDMA Technical Training Programme
- The Aliko Dangote Foundation (ADF)-VDMA Technical Training Programme is a collaboration between the Aliko Dangote Foundation, the VDMA (Mechanical Engineering Industry Association) and its Foundation for young talent in Mechanical Engineering (Nachwuchsstiftung Maschinenbau – NWS).
- The initiative offers high-quality education and training to young Nigerians who seek to acquire skills in Mechanical and Electrical Technology. The training programme is based on the German model of dual track vocational training.
Apply Also For: Nigerian Red Cross Society Recruitment 2020/2021 Job Vacancies (5 Positions)
Duration will be a minimum of 18 months
- Comprises various theoretical and practical trainings as well as exposure to industrial work experience in various plants of the Dangote Group
- Includes continuous assessment processes and appraisals
- Focuses on two core disciplines:
- Mechanical Programme
- Electrical Programme
Advantages of Training:
- Combines Nigerian requirements with German expertise and technology know-how
- Includes theoretical as well as practical modules at companies
- Instructions by Nigerian educators and trainers trained and qualified in collaboration with German companies
- High-standard facilities with modern equipment, learning tools and appropriate accommodation for the trainees
- Benefit from NWS’ long-standing experiences in industry-ready vocational training
Dangote Foundation 2020 Technical Training Programme Admission Criteria
- Admission age bracket: 16 – 24 years
- Educational background: 5 credits in O’ Level Sciences
- Possession of one of the following certificates: WAEC (SSCE), NABTEB(NTC), NECO (SSCE)
- School Testimonials
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here for more information
- Candidates can only submit a single application
- Kindly ensure that email addresses and phone numbers are active and valid
- Admission is subject to passing an aptitude test and oral interview
- Trainees are not Dangote employees and the training is not a pre-employment programme
Enquiries: All enquiries relating to the Technical Training Programme should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org