Are you looking for Delta State Bursary 2021 Undergraduate Scholarship online form portal? Are Delta State origin studying in any of the Nigerian University ? if yes then, we are glad to inform you that Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board invites applications from interested undergraduates in Nigerian Universities for its 2021 Bursary Scholarship Award.
Check Also: NLNG 2021 Industrial Training Jobs Here
If you’re a student and want a good way to fund for schooling, then this scholarship is for you. Here’s guide on how to Apply for Delta State Bursary 2021 Scholarship Awards.The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board will open the site for online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 2021/2022 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Tuesday 14th January to Thursday 13th February, 2021.
In a statement issued by the Executive Secretary of the Board, Mr Orishedere Sunday JP, all applicants must:
– Be of Delta State origin
– All applicants must have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
– Ether be in second year or above (200 – 500 Level) in the University or;
– Be in OND II and above in the Polytechnics/Monotechnics
– be in 200 level and above for colleges of education students;
– have a CGPA of 2.2 and above in the previous academic year examination.
The release further advised legible students to;
– Log onto www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click apply here to login and revalidate your detail for old students or submit your bursary application form for new student.
– Printed and signed copy of your acknowledgement card should be email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your bursary registration.
If you want to know the general requirements and how to apply, kindly read the information below:
Requirements for Delta State Bursary 2021 Undergraduates Scholarship Award
Below are the top shot requirements, if you can meet the requirements, then you’re half way successful.
- Be of Delta State origin
- All applicants must have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC)
- Ether be in second year or above (200 – 500 Level) in the University or;
- Be in OND II and above in the Polytechnics/Monotechnics
- be in 200 level and above for colleges of education students;
- have a CGPA of 2.2 and above in the previous academic year examination.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
The very first thing is that you must be of Delta State origin studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Petroleum Engineering
The Delta State Bursary 2021 E-applications is only Delta students in any Nigerian Institution.
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary 2021 Undergraduate Scholarship Award
To register for Delta State Bursary 2021 Undergraduate Scholarship Award log onto www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click apply here to login and re-validate your detail for old students or submit your bursary application form for new student.
Applicants are to click on the “Apply Here” link to commence registration.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after succesful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowlegement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
When is Closing Date For Delta State Bursary 2021 Undergraduate Scholarship
The online registration closing date for 2021 Delta State Bursary and Scholarship is Thursday 13th February, 2021 interested applicant are register on or before the closing date.
Also Note: Never reveal any of your personal or financial information (PINs, Passwords, Card Numbers, Security Questions etc) in an email, text, person or over the phone.
2. Always pay attention to a website’s URL (www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng). Hover over any links to see where they lead. Rather than click on suspicious links.
Important Notice For Existing Applicants
Existing applicants still in school should;
1. Login with their exixting applicant ID and password.
2. Click on “Make Payment” at the left menu to make payment.
3. Click on “2021/2022 Application” menu after you’ve successfully made the payment to re-apply.
NOTE: Update your session and CGPA as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification.
Please Note: Double application will disqualify you. All application must be processed and submitted online. All inquiry should be send to the email address here: firstname.lastname@example.org