The SEPLAT Joint Venture is pleased to announce the commencement of its 2017/2018 edition of Seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The Scholarship award is open to deserving students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. This scholarship award is one of the programmes SEPLAT in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Ltd uses to support educational development and human capacity building.
SEPLAT JV 2017/2018 Undergraduate Scholarship Criteria/Eligibility :
- Candidate must be in second year of study or above,
- Applicants must have at least 5 0′ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
- Only students who are studying any of the following courses need apply:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible students must complete an online application form on SEPLAT’s website
All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert