Are you looking for Arikair Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancy? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for Arikair Recruitment 2019 Jobs? If yes, then continue reading.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that the Arikair Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for Arikair Recruitment 2019.
Arikair was started operation in Nigeria 2006, Arik Air is West Africa largest airline. Positioned at the commercial hub airport of one of the world’s leading emerging economies, Arikair currently serves an ever expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe and the US. Arik Air boasts a modern fleet of 28 aircraft.
As part of our overall growing strategy, we are seeking experienced individuals to join and expand our team of passionate and dedicated professionals based in Lagos, Nigeria. In exchange we are offering excellent benefits and career development opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Repair Management Officer
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager
- To manage unserviceable aircraft items, to handle core return, wheel and brake repair, vendors warranty and management. To deal directly with the original equipment manufacturer and repair shop to get the best quote and manage repair in an efficient manner.
- To review all unserviceable spares placed at Technical stores. .
- To get the approved repair shop for repair proposal.
- Proposal evaluation and approval process.
- To raise repair order and manage cost and repair TAT.
- Comply with modification spares if requested.
- In Co-ordination with Technical Logistic department, manage the movement of spares.
- To manage the repair for the spares removed at MROs facility during major maintenance.
- Assist Engineering to get Repair/ Overhaul proposal for major components like Engine /APU /Landing gear.
- Prepare inventory reports and correspondence.
- Attention to details.
- IT Literate and proficient in MS Office..
- Planning, excellent analytical and judgment skills.
- Knowledge of Aircraft parts.
- Strong negotiation with Good effective communication skills is a must.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize appropriately and handle tasks and projects simultaneously with various cross functional teams.
Arikair Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancy Qualification and Experience
- A University degree.
- 5 years working experience in similar field preferably in the aviation industry.
This role is expected to interact with the below amongst others:
- Supply Chain.
- Technical store.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org